Michael Callahan and Associates, LLC is revolutionizing the way CPAs deliver accounting services. MCA team members are passionate about our client’s financial health and security and how we deliver our services with superior expertise, best practices, and technology.
In the next 5 years Michael Callahan and Associates, LLC will be synonymous with “The Modern CPA Firm”. The team’s dedication will result in partnerships spanning 25 states — providing clients with the relevant financial data, strategic planning, payroll solutions, and tax planning strategies to help them grow their businesses and secure their future.
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE THE BEST AND CAN PROVE IT
Please do not submit your resume until the video is uploaded or you will not be considered for the position.
We are seeking a new team member with the following skills:
3 years to 5 years of experience in the income tax field. Individual and business tax return preparation and review. Management experience preferred. Benefits, flexible schedule and work arrangement, unlimited vacation days. Must be extremely comfortable with technology and self-motivated.
Interested candidates will need to upload a video here https://mcaaccounting.com/teamsuccess/ answering the following questions:
- How do you feel about technology?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “Kaizen”?
- What is your opinion of deadlines?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment